Dubai Silicon Oasis
Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO) is one of the fastest growing areas in Dubai. The project contains an integrated high technology business park with both commercial and residential districts containing over 1500 villas and over 37 medium to high density office buildings and residential condominiums.
Dubai Silicon Oasis was officially established by the Government of Dubai, pursuant to Law No. 16, of 2005, with the objective of developing an integrated technology park highlighting industries built around the production of information and communications technologies using semiconductors.
With this roadmap, Dubai Silicon Oasis will definitely contribute to the country’s overall economic development and assist in the development and training of the local talent within the domain of advanced technology manufacturing.
“As quoted by H.H Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed Al Maktoum”
Multi Billion Dollar Dubai Government project – Spread over 7.2 sq-km for IC Design, Systems Assembly, Manufacturing companies, warehousing and for setting up regional offices.
Located at the intersection of Emirates Road and Al-Ain Road, DSO is made up of a high technology business park, villa complexes, medium to high density condominiums and support services such as Schools, Healthcare, food and beverage outlets, shops and supermarkets.
* High-end telecommunication facilities.
* 30% reduced costs compared to other free zones.
* Plug and play offices, server farms and top-end EDA tools.
* High-end IT infrastructure.
* Efficient transport and distribution facilities.
* Well-planned amenities-roadwork and waterworks.
* Land equipped for immediate use of electricity, water and IT.