Ensure smooth admin workflow within the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and maintain Managing Director’s contacts, emails and agenda
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Conduct real estate market research, collect and analyze data; prepare reports and articles.
- Communicate and collaborate with colleagues, clients and other third-parties on a daily basis
- Assist in the preparation of the company quarterly magazine: arrange content from third-parties, contact clients for advertising options, prepare real estate market overview, liaise with in-house Graphic Designer
- Prioritize fluid task list, set reminders for follow ups
- Actively assist management in the recruitment process: write job ads, publish them, screen CVs, arrange interviews, arrange offer letter, welcome new joiners and arrange required documents and items
- Liaise with PRO regarding visa and labor contract first issuance, renewal, and cancellation
- Manage HR files and requests: leaves, salary certificates, NOCs, and other correspondence
- Prepare memorandum and policies upon management’s request
- Maintain an organized filling system at all times
Duties are not limited to the above mentioned responsibilities; additional duties may be required by management.
JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Education and/or experience:
- Bachelor in Business Administration or in a related field
- A minimum of 3 year experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills in English verbal and written
- Multitasking and problem solving skills
- Ability to calculate and analyze figures
- Strong attention to details, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Google Apps
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Basic salary
- Medical Insurance
- Training, infrastructure and support
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com.