Senior Leasing Consultant
Source, view and lease properties to prospective clients and manage the leasing process from A-Z and support properties’ marketing plan.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaise with clients in order to determine and meet their individual requirements.
- Assist and consult clients throughout the leasing process by providing them with updated and accurate market information and by scheduling visits to the community.
- Ensure smooth and professional lease transactions.
- Respect and follow RERA, Ejari and Land Department rules as well as company procedures.
- Liaise with Property Management department for all properties under our management.
- Negotiate and close residential contracts with clients.
- Complete relevant leasing forms and draw up real estate contracts.
- Collect security deposits, rent and all other funds from new tenants or landlords and follow–up on pending issues.
- Prepare monthly competitive survey reports and to analyze the real estate market trends.
- Maintain accurate property and client records and represent the company brand in a professional way.
- Establish and maintain effective, positive and professional working relationships with internal and external clients (Landlords, Tenants, Roots Land colleagues, etc.).
- Remain courteous and efficient in handling clients’ requests or complaints.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
Duties are not limited to the above mentioned responsibilities; additional duties may be required by management.
JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Education and/or experience:
- Diploma and a minimum of 2 years related experience and/or training.
- Customer service background desirable and excellent communication skills and organizational skills necessary.
- Preferably RERA Certified Broker
- Must have excellent communications skills in English verbal and written.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Telephone, Facsimile and Photocopier.
- Must have a UAE Driving License and a car with a clear visa status.
- Basic salary with competitive commission structure
- Or optional commission based only with competitive commission structure
- Medical Insurance, mobile phone allowance and petrol allowance
- World Class training, infrastructure and support
- Complete office administration and marketing support
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org