Source, view, lease and sell commercial properties to prospective clients, manage the sale & leasing process from A-Z and support properties’ marketing plan.
Senior Commercial Sales & Leasing Consultant
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To liaise with clients in order to determine and meet their individual requirements. To assist and consult clients throughout the sale and leasing process by providing them with updated and accurate market information and by scheduling visits to the community.
- Liaise with clients in order to determine and meet their individual requirements.
- Assist and consult clients throughout the sale and leasing process by providing them with updated and accurate market information and by scheduling visits to the community.
- Ensure smooth and professional lease and sale transactions.
- Respect and follow RERA, Ejari and Land Department rules as well as company procedures.
- Negotiate and close commercial contracts with clients.
- Complete relevant leasing forms and draw up real estate contracts.
- Collect security deposits, rent and all other funds from new tenants or landlords and follow–up on pending issues.
- Prepare monthly competitive survey reports and to analyze the real estate market trends.
- Maintain accurate property and client records and represent the company brand in a professional way.
- Establish and maintain effective, positive and professional working relationships with internal and external clients (Landlords, Tenants, Roots Land colleagues, etc.).
- Remain courteous and efficient in handling clients’ requests or complaints.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
Duties are not limited to the above mentioned responsibilities; additional duties may be required by management.
Job Qualification Requirements
Education and/or experience:
- Diploma and a minimum of 2 years related experience and/or training.
- Customer service background desirable and excellent communication skills and organizational skills necessary.
- Preferably RERA Certified broker.
- Must have excellent communications skills in English verbal and written.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Telephone, Facsimile and Photocopier.
- Must have a UAE Driving License and a car with a clear visa status.
- Basic salary with competitive commission structure.
- Or optional commission based only with competitive commission structure.
- Medical Insurance, mobile phone allowance and petrol allowance.
- World Class training, infrastructure and support.
- Complete office administration and marketing support.
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org