Source, view and sell properties to prospective clients and manage the sale process from A-Z and support properties’ marketing plan.
Senior Sales Consultant
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To liaise with clients in order to determine and meet their individual requirements.
- To assist and consult clients throughout the sale process by providing them with.
- updated and accurate market information and by scheduling visits to the community.
- To ensure smooth and professional sale transactions.
- To respect and follow RERA, Ejari and Land Department rules as well as company procedures.
- To negotiate and close residential contracts with clients.
- To complete relevant sale forms and draw up real estate contracts.
- To collect funds from buyers and follow–up on pending issues.
- To prepare monthly competitive survey reports and to analyze the real estate market trends.
- To maintain accurate property and client records and represent the company brand in a professional way.
- To establish and maintain effective, positive and professional working relationships with internal and external clients (Owners, Buyers, Roots Land colleagues, etc.).
- Courteous, efficient handling of client’s request or complaints.
- To maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
Duties are not limited to the above mentioned responsibilities; additional duties may be required by management.
Job Qualification Requirements
Education and/or experience:
- Diploma and a minimum of 2 years related experience and/or training.
- Customer service background desirable and excellent communication skills and organizational skills necessary.
- Dubai RERA Certified Broker.
- Must have excellent communications skills in English verbal and written.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Telephone, Facsimile and Photocopier.
- Must have a UAE Driving License and a car with a clear visa status.
- Basic salary with competitive commission structure.
- Or optional commission based only with competitive commission structure.
- Medical Insurance, mobile phone allowance and petrol allowance.
- World Class training, infrastructure and support.
- Complete office administration and marketing support.
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org