Subscribe to our Property News
Property Watch Magazine and our monthly newsletter will keep you informed about property market latest activity, trends, and figures.
NOC for JLT - Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Lakeshore Towers
- Copy of Title Deed
- Copy of signed Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) (Form F)
- Copy of the Seller’s Passport, Residency and Emirates ID
- Copy of the Buyer’s Passport, Residency and Emirates ID
- Duly Filled No Objection Certificate (NOC) Reference Sheet
- Place Clearance Certificate
- Surrender Original Sale & Purchase Agreement (SPA)
- Original Mortgage release letter if seller is settling finance
- Brokers contact details (if applicable) RERA Certificate, Broker Card
(Place Clearance certificate that there is no any Outstanding from end of 2010 up to date, and have to check with Al Bodor if there is any Outstanding from 2009 up to end of 2010)
- NOC Fee to Developer AED 500 per unit (5 - 10 Working Days)
- Renewal fees payable for expired NOC AED 500 + VAT
Working Days are counted after submitting all requirements and payments.
All admin fees paid are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Note: All applications are subject to approval. The price and procedures may change without prior notice.
Please contact Mahmoud Darwish
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call +971 4 329 8333
Last updated: 24/05/2018