Subscribe to our Property News
Property Watch Magazine and our monthly newsletter will keep you informed about property market latest activity, trends, and figures.
NOC for Jumeirah Bay, X Cluster X1, X2, X3
- Both buyer and seller need to present their original passport (and a valid power of attorney (POA) if this exists) along with copy of the same (POA must be valid for two years from date of issue)
- Company Documents– authorised signatory passport (if company)
- Original clearance documents collected from Three60
- DEWA final bill or latest bill statemen (DEWA account must be transferred from developers name)
- Original title deed for verification along with a copy of the same
- Surrender Original Sale & Purchase Agreement (SPA)
- Copy of signed Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) (Form F)
- Loan offer letter from financier – if buyer is availing finance
- Original Mortgage release letter if seller is settling finance
- Brokers contact details (if applicable) RERA Certificate, Broker Card
- Assignment Form signed by both parties
- Duly Filled Non Objection Certificate (NOC) Reference Sheet
- NOC Fee to Developer AED 500 + VAT for NOC fee per unit (5 - 10 Working Days)
- Renewal fees payable for expired NOC AED 500 + VAT
- Working Days are counted after submitting all requirements and payments
All admin fees paid are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Note: All applications are subject to approval. The price and procedures may change without prior notice.
Please contact Mahmoud Darwish
- Email email@example.com
- Call +971 4 329 8333
Last updated: 24/05/2018