Subscribe to our Property News
Property Watch Magazine and our monthly newsletter will keep you informed about property market latest activity, trends, and figures.
NOC for Jumeirah Bay, X Cluster X1, X2, X3
- Both buyer and seller need to present their original passport (and a valid power of attorney (POA) if this exists) along with copy of the same (POA must be valid for two years from date of issue)
- Trade License – authorised signatory passport (if company)
- Original clearance documents collected from Novus (04-3951299)
- DEWA final bill or latest bill statement and payment slip (DEWA account must be transferred from developers name)
- Original title deed for verification along with a copy of the same
- Surrender Original Sale & Purchase Agreement (SPA)
- Copy of signed Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)
- Loan offer letter from financier – if buyer is availing finance
- Mortgage release letter if seller is settling finance
- Brokers contact details (if applicable) RERA Certificate, Broker Card
- Assignment Form signed by both parties
- Duly Filled Non Objection Certificate (NOC) Reference Sheet
- Normal Processing AED 2,000 for NOC fee per unit (10 Working Days)
- Urgent Processing AED 5,000 for NOC fee per unit (3 Working Days)
- Renewal fees payable for expired NOC AED 2,000 Normal /AED 5,000 urgent
- Refundable security deposit of AED 1,000 cash (refunded upon buyer providing the new title deed copy after transfer at Land Department , within 30 days from NOC issuance date)
- NOC is valid for one month from Issue Date
- Working Days are counted after submitting all requirements.
Additional VIP Services
Online Application (Additional 1,000 AED)
This enables the applicants to come to our office and declare all the original documents at NOC collection, this is useful for parties applying from abroad enabling them to fly in on date of transfer with the NOC ready.
To Process NOC:
- Assignment form, Declaration and reference sheets to be signed via scan copy
- NOC payment made
- Copies of all required documents
At NOC handover:
Both buyer and seller need to present their original passport (and a valid power of attorney (POA) if this exists) along with copy of the same (POA must be valid for two years from date of issue)
All Original Documents for verifications to be declared.
NOC Delivery (Additional 500 AED) (Not applicable for Online Application) Only within Dubai.
All admin fees paid are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Note: All applications are subject to approval. The price and procedures may change without prior notice.
Please contact Mahmoud Darwish
- Email email@example.com
- Call +971 4 329 8333
Last updated: 10/12/2015